The Intriguing World of Jewish Time
- Which Shemoneh Esrei was last recited in the year 1994, and won't be recited again until 2089?
- Why is it that some people's nineteenth Hebrew birthday does not fall out on the same day as their civil birthday?
- On the night of his bar mitzvah, a boy flies from Australia to Los Angeles, where it is a day earlier. Does he become "un-bar mitzvah"?
- Is a person's first yahrtzeit commemorated on the yom hamisah or the yom hakevurah?
- Why are seventeen pesukim in the Torah sometimes not read at all during the course of the year?
- When is the only time a klaf is rolled backward in the middle of the haftorah?
|Authors||Rabbi Dovid Heber|
|Publisher||Israel Book Shop|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TIWN-1
- Weight: 1.20lb
- UPC: 978160091903
- ISBN: 9781600919039